Adjust Font Size

Home ยป About Cal Phone Info



     Contact Us

    The CPUC regulates privately owned electric, natural gas, telecommunications, water, railroad, rail transit, and passenger transportation companies and you can access the CPUC home page through the link below. However, this website is intended to provide information about telecommunications issues and we will add translated documents to this page. In the meantime, if you need help in English with telecommunications or other issues and industries (for example Household Goods Movers) that fall under CPUC jurisdiction, you may call the CPUC and our staff or language interpreters will assist you in your preferred language. Please call: 800-649-7570 for assistance with a utility or telecommunications complaint, or 415-703-2782 for general information.

Quick Links